Why the WBPA?
- What is the WBPA? – The WBPA will be the broadest coalition of businesses and professional associations focused on commercial, residential, and retail real estate and property rights issues in Washington State.
- Why the WBPA? – We work together to amplify our effectiveness in elections, legislative advocacy, and regulatory policy by coordinating efforts across the commercial, residential, and retail real estate industries.
- Activate – Galvanize real estate proponents to Elect Lawmakers who understand property rights and housing needs, including moderate voices.
- Educate – Alert the general public, lawmakers, regulatory agencies, and policy staff to the pitfalls of housing and real estate regulation.
- Legislate – Advocate for property rights, real estate, and housing policy with the Governor, AG, and Legislature.
- Litigate – Create an unparalleled Industry Legal Defense Fund to defend property rights in WA State